Dos and Don’ts of Masturbation Club
An erect penis is often an invitation for a man to break out the lube and have a joyous evening of pleasurable masturbation. For most men, that means engaging in solitary sex games, but not always. Some men may decide to go through a masturbation club and transform the experience of self-gratification into an experience of social gratification. Maintaining proper penile health can make the experience even more enjoyable and perhaps make a first-time participant less self-conscious.
Generally, there are two types of masturbation clubs: same-sex and mixed-sex. Same-sex clubs for men are often called masturbation clubs; Mixed sex clubs are often called jack-and-jill clubs. Same-sex clubs are more common.
Interestingly, same-sex clubs do not cater to an exclusively gay clientele. Most of these organizations report that a significant portion of their population is bisexual or heterosexual; in some, most men are heterosexual. This is not surprising: many straight men are interested in seeing what their “competition” is like without necessarily feeling sexually attracted to them. And some men like to be watched by similar company while they masturbate.
Dos and don’ts vary from club to club, but the following are general rules of thumb that generally apply to most masturbation clubs.
– Do not have oral, anal or vaginal sex. Masturbation clubs tend to differentiate themselves from other forms of sex clubs by focusing solely on masturbation. Those who wish to participate publicly in other forms of sex should look for clubs that are geared towards their interests.
– Respect to others. In many clubs, another participant is allowed to masturbate, but only if he or she wishes. Under no circumstances should you touch a participant or be forced to touch another participant against their will. This includes kissing, massaging, playing with the nipples, etc. as well as touching or rubbing penises.
– Clean up. Participants must practice good hygiene; clean the spilled semen on the floor, walls, etc. after an ejaculation it is the responsibility of the ejaculator. (Most clubs provide tissues or other means of cleaning semen.)
– Dressed observation is discouraged. In most clubs, there is a “no dressing” policy (other than footwear for hygiene purposes). Not everyone who goes to a masturbation club may feel like masturbating; they may just want to observe. In most clubs this is acceptable as long as the observer is properly nude.
– Be polite. Not all people attract everyone else. In a masturbation club, another participant may approach a man who wishes to masturbate with him; If you are not comfortable with this, a polite “No, thank you” should be all that is required. In the same way, if a man is politely rejected in this way, he must respect that person’s desire to masturbate in his own way.
– Be discret. It is quite possible for a man to meet a friend, acquaintance or co-worker, or even his boss, in a masturbation club. Most men prefer to keep their participation in these private clubs; respect this wish.
– No drugs. Recreational drug use is frowned upon in most clubs.
– Ask for the lubricant. If possible, find out in advance what the club’s policy is regarding lubricants – is this a “BYOL” establishment or do they prefer participants to use the lubricants provided on site? If it’s BYOL, make sure you bring a good supply.
– Participate at your own level. Some men want nothing more from a masturbation club than to have fun in front of other men. Others like to participate more, cheering on other participants, congratulating another boy’s member, or engaging in conversation while petting him. It may take a man a while to determine what is most comfortable for him.
It is possible to spend hours in a masturbation club and go out without an erect penis but with a very sore one. Using a premium penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with great moisturizers (think shea butter and vitamin E) can help here. Men who enjoy masturbation may also want to make sure the cream includes L-arginine, as this ingredient helps create nitric oxide which in turn helps keep the blood vessels in the penis open.