Masturbation on the go: 5 pros and cons
The urge to masturbate can, and does, hit a man at any time. Watching porn, of course, but also walking down the street, listening to music, cooking dinner, or just sitting down. That means, of course, that sometimes a brother will feel like masturbating when he is on the road, traveling somewhere on a business trip or on vacation. Most of the time, a guy can ignore him until he fades away or gets to his hotel room and he can enjoy some special penis care and love. But other times the urgency is too much. And what is a man supposed to do then?
Here are some travel tips for dealing with that insistent masturbation feeling when you’re on the road (literally, as in a car, or euphemistically, when you’re on the move by other means).
1) Don’t pull it out right there and start doing it. Sure, everyone has seen videos of guys masturbating while driving or while flying on a plane, so it’s true that many do. But, in the case of masturbating while driving, it is hugely dangerous. Most guys know that they get a little “dumb” when they masturbate, wrapped up in the experience so they can’t focus on anything else. Well, that’s not a good frame of mind when operating several tons of heavy machinery. And masturbating in one’s seat on a plane, train, or subway car is still masturbating in public; it can lead to the arrest of anyone caught and can annoy others on the transport who may see you.
2) Make sweater. If you’re driving, try to find a rest stop or some other place with a men’s room and indulge in the urge to masturbate in private. If there isn’t an option like that, and a man really can’t help it, he should stop at a secluded spot and perform his pleasurable moves there, but still be aware that he might get caught if he doesn’t. Watch out.
3) Be considerate. It’s great when a driver is able to control himself until he finds a good men’s room; however, he must still be considerate of others who wish to use the facilities. If all that is available is a single user bathroom, he should finish jerking off as quickly as possible. If it’s a multi-user situation, you should keep in mind that the guy in the urinal or cubicle next to you may not want to hear you moan in pleasure, so keep the volume down.
4) Do not use toys while driving. In order to keep their hands steady and safe on the wheel, some men may choose to use a sex toy (such as a vibrating penis sleeve) to provide hands-free masturbatory pleasure. Unfortunately, such a driver is likely to be too distracted and is at risk of an accident.
5) Keep lubricant nearby. Most men know how likely they are to need masturbatory relief while on the road, whether it’s due to an enhanced sex drive or sheer boredom. Those who are so likely to need relief should pack some lube in the glove box or carry-on, to avoid that raw rubbing sensation.
Masturbation, whether on the road or off, can sometimes make the penis feel a bit sore (though rather happy and content). Regular use of a top-notch penis health cream (Health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven to be gentle and safe on the skin.) should help. A raw penis will be soothed if a cream with large amounts of shea butter and vitamin E, two important moisturizers, is used. It also helps to find a cream with vitamin A, as this vitamin can help eliminate persistent penile odor, a common complaint among men who masturbate urgently.